AEU uses Zoom, a third-party provider, to host the Continuing Education Courses.
Please use the information below for help on joining this event.
Check Zoom Compatibility Before Joining the Continuing Education Course
- Want to make sure Zoom works on your computer? Try a test meeting.
- If you are unable to join the test meeting, please use the support resources available on the Zoom website to troubleshoot your issue.
Joining the Continuing Education Course:
- Click the “Join” link in your confirmation email or your event reminder that you will receive 1 business day prior to the class.
- You will automatically be directed to join the meeting.
- Follow on-screen prompts to start your video and connect to the audio.
- Be sure to enter both the meeting number and your participant number.
- I ENTERED MY INFORMATION IN ZOOM, BUT THE SESSION IS NOT LOADING. Zoom may prompt you to install or run a program before you join the session. If the session window is not loading on your computer, use the following suggestions to troubleshoot: - Disable all pop-up blockers on your browser. - Install Active X on your computer.
- THE START TIME HAS PASSED AND THE INSTRUCTOR HAS NOT JOINED THE SESSION. There may be a few reasons why the instructor has not joined the session. Troubleshoot the issues in the order listed below:
- Confirm the start time and time-zone of the session. Your registration confirmation email will tell you the start time and time-zone of the session. Need help calculating the start time of the session for your time zone? Try using the "Add to Calendar" option from your confirmation email or referencing a time-zone converter.
- The instructor may be having trouble joining the session. There is a lot of technology involved with producing an online course, and sometimes we may experience technical difficulties too! We will do our best to let you know on-screen, via email, through the chat, or over the teleconference that we are having trouble, but please bear with us as we try to get everything working.
- We may be running behind. On rare occasions, our instructor might be running a few minutes late - it happens to the best of us! We apologize in advance for the inconvenience. Feel free to contact us if the instructor has not joined the session 5 minutes after the scheduled time.