Whether you are working your way up the corporate ladder, making your value known to an existing audience, or looking to enhance your impact, the key to remaining viable and competitive is to boost your leadership brand.
Your leadership brand is the synthesis of several key components including visuals, messaging, demeanor, interpersonal skills and more. When these pieces come together, they create the whole picture that determines how the rest of the world views you - for better or worse. By deliberately managing and improving your brand, you can dramatically elevate your ability to impact and influence. To interact and collaborate. To train and mentor. To achieve and succeed. All of it comes back to making intentional choices about your leadership brand.
Following this presentation, you will learn:
• The brand anchors that most accelerate or derail your career
• Key areas that provide the greatest opportunities for growth and development
• How to use feedback as a measure of business reputation and as an ongoing tool for career success
• Aligning your desired brand with how others experience you
• The importance of demonstrating your value beyond the technical and functional
2 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130